Okay - here's what I like to call my Peacock Eye, and what James refers to as The Bluebottle Eye... it's a three-colour technique which is all about the blending, and you can use any three colours that you like.
- Body Shop Quickshadow in Instant Indigo: discontinued, so any dusky navy would do :)
- Makeup Academy Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 5
- Makeup Academy Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 8
- Makeup Academy Intense Colour Eyeliner in Jet Black: can't find a direct link, but it's in the £1 range :)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara in Waterproof Black
This'd look really good with three neutrals for daytime, or maybe go wild with purples! Have fun :)
Hugs and kisses,