17.11.11

The Go To Look

Hi Tory,

You know those mornings when you missed the alarm, you burnt your toast, you've run out of milk and the bus leaves for work in ten minutes? This is where the Go To Look comes in to play.

I can get this on my face in five or so minutes flat and be out the door looking polished

The Go To Look is the quick and easy makeup routine that uses a minimum amount of products but gives maximum impact every time. It's also the one that you can do in your sleep (perfect for those mornings when you miss the alarm!) I know that I can get this on my face in five or so minutes flat and be out the door looking polished and ready to face the day with two shadows, one brush, one mascara, one pencil and a lipstick... you don't even need the pencil.

Products Used

Neutrals are best for a work appropriate look so load your bag with those essentials - you could even do this on the bus on the way to work! In the next video I'll show you how to extend the Go To Look into the evening when you need to go straight from work to drinks or dinner :)

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...