14.9.12

My Makeup Storage

Hi Tory,

I've managed to build up a good makeup storage system

When I started out with makeup, I pretty much had one big basket where all my supplies lived. It kept things clean and tidy but was a nightmare when I needed to find a blusher or a mascara in a hurry. Over time, and using a little lateral thinking, I've managed to build up a good makeup storage system so that everything is to hand and in a logical place, and here is a mini tour.

Always be on the lookout in charity shops and 99p stores for glasses, cups, baskets, plastic units, files and so on for your storage, and keep your eyes peeled for junk items like drawers and small units - I keep my nail polishes (not in the video) in an upturned old drawer from a unit that was used to house cutlery. A lick of paint and no one would know the difference! I'll also do a how to at some point in the future for my homemade lipstick storage. ;)

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...