19.1.12

What Colours Suit My Eyes and Hair?

Hi Tory,

I had a request on the Facebook page from my friends Tamsin and Mandi, who were asking for some advice on how to match your makeup to your hair and eye colours... so I've done a video going into a little more depth on that.

the basic rule of thumb is to go in the opposite direction from your eye colour on the colour wheel

The basic rule of thumb is to go in the OPPOSITE direction from your eye colour on the colour wheel, so for example, brown eyes would look best with the blues/purples/nudes/green range. I've also included some tips for when your hair starts to go grey or white - a long way off for you, of course, but always good to know for far off future reference!

The makeup on my eyes in the video comes from the two MUA palettes that I bought and I'll be doing a tutorial on that next week. :)

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12.2.12

    I'm just writing to make you know what a useful discovery our daughter enjoyed reading your site. She discovered such a lot of details, most notably what it's like to have a great helping nature to get the rest without hassle comprehend specified specialized things. You actually exceeded people's expected results. Many thanks for distributing these valuable, healthy, edifying and as well as fun guidance on that topic to Kate.
    Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...