Normally, I do a makeup haul once a month - my semi-legendary Annie Hall videos that have a small assortment of bits and bobs that I've acquired along the way. What with one thing and another I haven't made an Annie Hall video for a while, nor even a Daryl Hall video (which is when it's bigger than a small assortment but not huge).
Many months have passed and it's become so big and so pressing that I do this, that I'm renaming this one the Albert Hall video. Some of the bits and pieces have appeared in tutorials but I didn't have a chance to talk about them, and some of them will be appearing in future tutorials, just to whet your appetite. It's in three parts tho' - you might want to make a cup of tea...
Part Two coming next week, with eyeliners and eyeshadows!
- MUA Professional Mozaic Bronzer in Natural Glow and MUA Professional Blush Perfection Cream Blusher in Yummy
- Sleek Blush in Flamingo
- 2True Crystal Lipgloss in No 3 and 2True Colour Drench Lipgloss in No 10
- MUA Professional Lip Boom in Bring It and MUA Professional Intense Kisses in Stolen Kisses
- NYC Lipstick in 410 Plum Rum
- Barry M Lipgloss in No 9
- Bloom Lip Definers in Trace and Outline, Lipstick in Deep Plum and Swing - no longer available
- MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection Lipstick in Deeply Adored - this is Limited Edition
- Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Brushes in Fine Liner, Setting, Stippling, and Blush
- Boots No 7 brushes in Contour and Smoky Eye
Hugs and kisses,