16.2.12

MUA Deco Chrome Eyeshadow Look

Hi Tory,

Part of my last mini haul was the gorgeous shade #26 from the MUA single eyeshadows' range... it's this beautiful eau-de-nil colour subtly shot through with gold that just said Art Deco to me, so I got to thinking...

it's this beautiful eau-de-nil colour subtly shot through with gold that just said Art Deco to me

My joint favourite building is the Chrysler Building with all those wonderful, soaring chrome chevrons, and I adore the fashion drawings of Erte with the vamp ladies in their watercolour Deco tea gowns. So these were my inspiration for this stylish and pretty Deco eye - all made with MUA, so kind on the pocket! I ended up wearing it to Bloomsbury for the TOWIB meet-up (a room full of makeup bloggers all chatting happily about palettes - bliss!), and I paired it with a strong berry lip and fairly dramatic blush.

Products Used

Suggested Blush and Lip

  • MUA Blusher in Shade 6
  • 2True Glossywear Lipstick in 10
  • Daphne Guinness for MAC Cremesheen Glass in Richly Revered

You don't have to use the Daphne Guinness gloss.. but, you know, it's Daphne Guinness. ;)/p>

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...