Part of my last mini haul was the gorgeous shade #26 from the MUA single eyeshadows' range... it's this beautiful eau-de-nil colour subtly shot through with gold that just said Art Deco to me, so I got to thinking...
My joint favourite building is the Chrysler Building with all those wonderful, soaring chrome chevrons, and I adore the fashion drawings of Erte with the vamp ladies in their watercolour Deco tea gowns. So these were my inspiration for this stylish and pretty Deco eye - all made with MUA, so kind on the pocket! I ended up wearing it to Bloomsbury for the TOWIB meet-up (a room full of makeup bloggers all chatting happily about palettes - bliss!), and I paired it with a strong berry lip and fairly dramatic blush.
- MUA Single Eyeshadow in Shade #14
- MUA Single Eyeshadow in Shade #26
- MUA Single Eyeshadow in Shade #15
- MUA Mascara in Shade 5
- MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil in Jet Black
Suggested Blush and Lip
- MUA Blusher in Shade 6
- 2True Glossywear Lipstick in 10
- Daphne Guinness for MAC Cremesheen Glass in Richly Revered
You don't have to use the Daphne Guinness gloss.. but, you know, it's Daphne Guinness. ;)/p>
Hugs and kisses,