28.2.12

MUA Neutral Peacock Eye

Hi Tory,

As anyone who knows us will know, we are both obsessed with knitting. We make no bones about this. We have both been known to weep and squeal and make very unseemly noises in our respective local wool emporiums, but we don't care, do we? Wool is lovely and makes gorgeous things and the colours are tremendous. That is all.

this just goes to show that you can be inspired by anything and everything

So it was with this in mind that I decided to tweak the Peacock Eye that I'd done a while ago, inspired as I was by a ball of Sirdar wool that has these beautiful blues and greens in amongst some rather lovely taupes. "Would that work on an eye makeup?" I thought to myself. I tried it, and it did, and this just goes to show that you can be inspired by anything and everything. Remind me to show off the fab socks you knitted me, which are still going strong.

Products Used

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...