23.3.12

Feedback!

Hi Tory,

Here we are, hovering around the six month point of Makeup Tips for My Sister, and it's been huge amounts of fun so far BUT let's take it even further! I really want to expand things out, maybe with some sections for videos, techniques, kit and so on, but I need some feedback. This is where you, your friends, and all the lovely fans come in...

let's take it even further!

What sort of things would you like to see, both here on the blog, and on the YouTube channel? I'm keen on helping out, offering tips and advice, maybe some reviews as I go along, but is there anything I'm missing out on that you're all desperate to see? Maybe you'd like help on recreating the latest celebrity looks on a budget? Perhaps you want advice on building up a makeup kit? Do you want the low-down on drugstore brands that are big on performance, but low on money?

Let me know in the comments (I do read them all and reply!) and post in the poll on the Facebook page. I really appreciate everyone's input and feedback and will do my best to give you all the info and videos that you need. :)

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...