30.3.12

Review - Neutrogena Wave Duo

Hi Tory,

Not many of us can afford the all-singing, all-dancing Clarisonic for our faces - I know that I certainly can't... so instead I invested in a Neutrogena Wave Duo, which does roughly the same job of exfoliating and deep cleansing your skin, but for a fraction of the cost.

has anyone else tried this with better or similar results?

It's battery-operated, and the basic principle is that you attach a cleansing pad to the unit, wet your face, switch the Duo on, and you have two speeds of vibration and movement to dislodge excess oil and debris from your skin, take off the dead skin cells and so on.

To be honest, although I had very polished skin after using it for a week, it was extremely dried out and I ended up with two very flaky red patches around my mouth. Whether this was due to the unit itself or the cleansing pads, I don't know. I'm going to try it again with my own cleanser and check back in with the results.

The Duo Wave is available at Boots and Superdrug, and retails for around £9.99 (which is something like a tenth of the cost of the Clarisonic!). Has anyone else tried this with better or similar results?

Hugs and kisses,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...