9.4.12

Grooming Your Eyebrows

Hi Tory,

In the last couple of videos I've realised that my eyebrows are looking decidedly Neanderthal, so I figured it was about time that I showed you how to groom your eyebrows and get them all tidy and polished. (I can hear mum screaming in the distance!)

it opens up your eye space and makes your eyeshadow look polished

When you groom your eyebrows and tidy up all the scraggly stray hairs, it opens up your eye space and makes your eyeshadow look polished, and generally just frames your face better. It does hurt, but it's more of a temporary sting and you do get use to it.

What You'll Need

  • Cotton pads
  • Tweezers/li>
  • An eye pencil
  • Witch hazel
  • A mirror - preferably a magnifying one

Do this roughly every three weeks and you'll always look well groomed! (I can still hear mum screaming in the distance...)

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...