I'm calling it Spring at last - it might be a little tentative but the days are definitely getting sunnier and warmer, so it's time to inject some colour into our makeup.
Intense and bright colours can seem a little daunting, but as long as you pair them with neutrals to begin with, they work really well at giving you that fresh pop of colour. If you think along the lines of interior design schemes with accents of colour in the form of accessories, that's the general principle. Take a neutral base palette and inject that colour alongside it!
- MUA Intense Eye Colour in Bright Orange
- MUA Professional Palette in Dusk Til Dawn
- MUA Professional Palette in Glamour Nights
- Beauty UK Palette Number 2
- MUA Intense Eye Colour in Rich Brown
- Collection 2000 Big Fake Lash in Black
Hugs and kisses,