10.12.12

Happy First Birthday! Sort of!

Hi Tory,

A little over a year ago, I decided to put some videos up on YouTube to do the Big-Sister-In-Another-City thing and give out some makeup advice. Like most things in my life, I pretty much put it out there and made it up as I went along without thinking too much about blogs or designs or schedules.

It's the Boho way of doing things, trust me

So now we're at that Just Past Annual point - yay! one year old! ish! - I figured it was a good time to start doing some spring cleaning. In December. (It's the Boho way of doing it, trust me.) Over the next few weeks you'll see little and not so little changes here and there on the blog and channel to make it easier to find things, easier to see things, and easier to play along.

I'm also announcing something kind of big and kind of fun on February 2nd - so stay tuned for that!

In the meantime, look out for:

  • more in-depth blog posts
  • more whys with the hows
  • more comprehensive categories
  • easier navigation
  • regular features
  • more ways to connect
  • little design changes here and there
  • photos! photos! photos!

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...