19.12.12

Product Reviews: New Lipstick Feature

Hi Tory,

it occurred to me the other day, as I was ploughing my way through yet another delicious tub of chickpea goodness, that this would be the best test of a lipstick

I don't know who invented houmous but they are a personal hero of mine. I could quite happily eat my own body weight in houmous - and that's a lot of houmous, believe me. Now, it occurred to me the other day, as I was ploughing my way through yet another delicious tub of chickpea goodness, that this would be the best test of a lipstick... which got me to thinking about a brand new feature that I'll debut in the New Year - The Chickpea Scale. Yes, people, I will test every lipstick I have, and continue to test lipsticks by eating a bit of pitta and houmous and then seeing how the lipstick holds up, and then awarding it from one to five chickpeas based on performance.

Because we all see reviews with texture and price and colour and pigmentation and finish, but no one ever really shows you staying power. And as someone who has had a lot of problems in the past (and even now) with lipsticks fading on me after five minutes, this is something that I really need to know.

So that's the first of a slew of new and shiny regular features that the New Yaer holds for all of you, my lovely glamorous peeps. I'll be updating with them one by one as we head up to the soft relaunch of February 2nd, but for now look out for the chickpeas!

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...