I will confess. I have not always been the pink-cheeked Paragon of Virtue you see before you. (hem hem)
Several years as a journalist, staying up 'til all hours and interviewing drunk rock bands has prevented me from ever joining a nunnery. And, there have been girlie nights with wine and movies, numerous parties, and the occasional missed train. The end result is always the same - wake up on the couch with a crick in my neck and makeup that is a cross between a panda and Alice Cooper.
This is never a good look.
I don't advocate carrying a trunk of cosmetics around with you, particularly not in your neck of the woods of Central London. And although it would be nice to have the Pixiwoo sisters on call for such emergencies, real life isn't like that. (Sam! Nic! Help!) What I tend to do - after a lifetime of practice - is take a small but strategically stocked cosmetics bag with me so that I can fix what needs to be fixed, cover up the results of a hangover, and get myself to the bus stop looking like a human. It's what they now refer to rather euphemistically as The Stride of Pride. ;)
- ELF Complete Coverage Concealer in Medium
- MUA Professional Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit
- Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder in LPP01
- MUA Professional Every Lash Mascara in black
- MUA Professional Mosaic Bronzer in Natural Glow
- Collection 2000 Eye Definer in black
- Samantha Chapman Real Techniques Setting Brush
- Boots No 7 Contour Brush
- MAC Lustre Lipstick in Hug Me
Hugs and kisses,