16.1.13

How Far Nail Polish Goes...

Hi Tory,

I had a tutorial planned, in fact I was about a third of the way through it when disaster struck.

I was happily painting my nails and photographing everything as I went, using nail polish here, a nail art pen there... and I pressed a little bit too hard on the nail art pen lid to seal it. The bottle sheared in half. The bottom went one way. The top went another way. The nail polish sprayed out in the most spectacular fashion, covering everything in a 12 foot trajectory, including your lovely niece who was relaxing on the opposite couch.

don't press too hard on the lid of a nail art pen. that is all.

Everything in a 12 foot trajectory. Walls, balcony door, couches, CJ's face, the carpet... we were both laughing so hard that it was difficult not to be impressed by events. Twelve feet is pretty amazing.

So, the nail art pen is dead, I have to go out and get a new one with half-finished nails, the light is fading fast, and the fabulous tutorial I had planned for today will just have to wait until Friday. Unless I manage to explode something else in the meantime... ;)

Products Used

  • A now deceased nail art pen - a moment of silence, please
  • A huge quantity of cloths and cleaner
  • Cups of tea to recuperate
  • A sense of humour
  • Total Cost = Priceless

One More Thing...

  • Do I need to add to this??
  • Don't press too hard on the lid of a nail art pen. That is all.

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...