29.1.13

Thank You!

Hi Tory,

This has been such an amazing experience for me - doing the blog, getting videos up on YouTube, and gradually people have started liking the Facebook Page, or subscribing to the YouTube channel, or following the blog.

So... I thought that ti was about time that I said a MASSIVE than you to everyone for their support and interaction. I have huge plans for the upcoming year across the board, and I'll be interacting a lot more as well through Twitter and the Facebook Page, as well as setting up some live chats - get your questions ready!

I thought that it was about time to say a MASSIVE thank you

Ways to Join and Interact

One More Thing...

  • I've started experimenting with hair pieces (so I can build up to full-on wigs) so this week I'm wearing a clip-on ombre piece from Peacocks. Only £5.50 and it blends in perfectly with my hair and looks natural.
  • A quick tip for whistle clean nails - take off all your polish just before you wash your hair. That way you get rid of every last scrap of nail polish remover and grease before you put the next lot of varnish on.
  • The theatre show was a blast! I had so much fun, made some new friendships, cemented some old ones and have finally dipped my toe in the waters of prosthetic makeup. More to come I hope!
  • Travalo have a limited edition range of Justice League atomizers coming up - I've got my eye on the Batman and Wonder Woman ones!

Hugs and kisses,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...